Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully. These Terms of Service govern your access to this site and our products. JM la bonne impression provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without prior notice to you. By accessing any page on this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular JM la bonne impression’s services, you may be subject to additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to our affiliates or subcontractors, or specific to such services which may be posted on our site or on the sites of our affiliates or subcontractors, from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
1. JM la bonne impression cannot, and does not, check any submission for spelling, grammar, or any other errors. The design will be printed as it appears during the approval step. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that all materials submitted for printing are formatted correctly.
Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
Design errors or colour selection errors selected by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
Errors in user-selected options such as product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with JM la bonne impression’s specifications.
Damage to the products after delivery to the customer.
Duplicate orders submitted by the customer.
Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors committed by the customer.
Errors caused by any incorrect file upload, or incorrect file format.
2. Colors may vary slightly when printed, which is normal in CMYK process and is therefore not guaranteed. Be advised that computer monitors operate in RGB mode and are planning to light, unlike a printed CMYK, pigments whose return a light spectrum that allows you to see color. So even if your monitor is calibrated, it is impossible to guarantee that the colors on the screen will be exactly like those coming out in print. Please do not rely either on your home printer. No matter what is said advertising or the price you paid, no home printer can certainly give a performance equivalent to the methods we use.
3. Claims for defects, damage or deficiencies must be submitted by the client in writing within fifteen (15) consecutive days for delivery. The failure to submit such a claim within the specified period constitutes an irrevocable acceptance and recognition that the work is in full compliance with the conditions and specifications. Responsibility for JM la bonne impression is limited to selling price of all goods specified defective and does in no way special or consequential damages, including profits (or profits lost.)
In the event JM la bonne impression delivering a product partially or completely defective in response to customer problems that are not connected to customers, JM la bonne impression agrees to reprint material, provided the customer refers to the JM la bonne impression the defective product and that the total quantity is here. In the event that a partial amount of documents are considered non-acceptable JM la bonne impression will only reprint the partial amount and not all of the original order.
No credit or refund will be issued; we only reprint the material.
CAUTION: In the case of a cancelled order before being sent to press we will not refund. Only a store credit plus fees specified in paragraph 2.4 in the manner shown.
4. This site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, artwork, text, fonts, software tools, and other information (referred to herein as "Content"). It is strictly prohibited to retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any portion of the Content except as expressly allowed in these Terms of Service. JM la bonne impression reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice. The image design tools provided on this Site employ a limited number of elements, including icons, fonts, colour schemes, and design effects. JM la bonne impression reserves the right to use all such elements and to make all such elements available for use by other parties in the future. You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the individual image design elements through your creation of an image design and/or your incorporation of an image design into one or more products. Other JM la bonne impression’s customers may use the design tools to create images that have similar or identical combinations of these elements and JM la bonne impression does not guarantee that your image will not have similarities to images designed and used by other parties. JM la bonne impression provides no warranty of any kind that image designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely the customer’s responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the image design is legally available for his use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
5. A delivery service is offered for a fee which varies depending on your location. This delivery is provided by a courier company that can ensure that all parcels will be delivered the same day. Delivery can be made from Friday until Tuesday of next week. Though promised in good faith, the delivery date is not guaranteed and the seller can not be held liable for damages caused by any delay. This also applies to cases of force majeure (eg machine breakdown, strike, natural phenomenon, power failure, etc.).
JM la bonne impression is not liable for delays in delivery caused by any delivery company externally. However, JM la bonne impression undertakes the research procedures and claims in the event that a parcel has been lost by an external delivery company. Lost orders will not be reprinted as long as the external delivery company will not confirm the loss of parcels and that compensation will be guaranteed.
The client may reprint lost orders at his expense pending confirmation and the compensation of the external delivery company. A credit will be charged to the client when the research procedures and complaints will be completed.